Thursday 31 March 2022

Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was conceived in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez (the famous Venezuelan actor and singer) and Carolina Perez (a Cuban-model). She is half-sister to two females. She attended the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart in Miami. Rodriguez knew from childhood that she wanted to become an actor. She attended summer classes at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued to train in acting. She was successful and won roles in Spanish language shows like Prisionera (2004), Dame Chocolate (2007) and Dona Barbara (2008). In the hit series "Entourage" she was also Sarah. Man on a Ledge (2012) and What to Expect when you're expecting (2012) are two of her film projects. Jose Luis El Puma’ Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. On the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (January 9, episode, 2013) she stated that her name was Genesis in honor of the British rock group Genesis. She is of Venezuelan as well as Cuban descent. It's amazing being close to the ocean. If I don't get the job I'd like to send my resume to NBA.com. I am a big basketball fan. . . I'll be discussing all sorts of garbage. It seems like I'm a representative of an era of Latinos who are bilingual and bicultural. It's clear that I cannot eat what I want or appear as I would like. You have to work hard for it. Pilates and my parents' great genes are to be grateful for. Making fun of yourself and posting it up on the Internet is among the most enjoyable bonding experiences you can get. I love the people who take risks. The ones who risk their lives on the carpet are my favourite. Charlize Theron is an excellent choice. I believe she's stylish and edgy in addition. I love Zoe Saldana.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment